Last week was our first birthday!
Yep, we’ve been going just one year – and what a year it has been…
We’ve gone from 3 of us, packing just a few boxes in Patrick’s living room, to having hundreds of regular and happy customers.
We’ve also made some great partners along the way – companies we know our customers will want to try. That is why we’ve been able to include all those little gifts along the way from brands like Prestat Chocolate, Glossybox and Firefly, to name but a few.
In the last year we’ve delivered:
- Enough tomatoes to fill nearly 9 Olympic swimming pools
- 25,000 courgettes which would be 8 times taller than the Shard if you laid them end-to-end
- Flour enough to bake a massive 61kg cake
- More chilli than you’d need to serve vindaloo to 3600 drunk blokes
- And over 3 acres of parsley!
What’s more, since we started delivering nationwide in May, our boxes have travelled over 2.5 million kilometres – the equivalent of 192 times around the Earth!
In total we’ve delivered enough meals to feed the entire population of Blackburn!
That’s some success for our first year!
What has been your favourite recipe from the last year? Are there any of the little extras you would like to see again?
Thanks for all the support that has made 2012 such a great year for Hello Fresh!
If you’d like to join in the fun in 2013 then visit www.hellofresh.co.uk/bags to get started.